Sunday, May 3, 2015

Age of Ultron

As planned I saw Avengers: Age of Ultron opening night, and it was good. The story was pretty good and thankfully the best scenes were not in the trailers they put out ahead of time. There was a lot of humor in the movie, which is always welcome. Marvel found a decent way to position it's characters for the future. Hulk is missing, Thor returned to Asgard, and Captain America is left training the next generation while Iron Man takes off to pursue other maters. Over all it was well worth the price of admission. Oh, and Vision was too cool for words!

In other news, I pieced together a new image that I created with my tablet. I attempted a new technique that is much more painterly than other attempts I've made in the past. It is of Susan Storm of the Fantastic Four.


No comments:

Post a Comment